1. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through forms or other means of communication. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Your name, address, and contact details (phone number, email address).
- Medical history, including current and past conditions, treatments, and medications.
- Payment information for billing purposes.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing medical services and treatment to you.
- Managing appointments and communicating with you about your healthcare needs.
- Processing payments.
- Sending you relevant healthcare-related information, such as appointment reminders or follow-up instructions.
- Improving our services and website based on your feedback and preferences.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
3. Protection of Personal Information
We understand the importance of protecting your personal information and have implemented appropriate security measures to safeguard it. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal details.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your personal information with the following entities for the purposes mentioned in Section 2:
- Our staff members involved in your healthcare and treatment.
- Government authorities or regulatory bodies as required by law.
5. Retention of Personal Information
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
As a patient, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. These rights may include:
- Accessing and obtaining a copy of your personal information.
- Requesting correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Requesting the erasure of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Objecting to the processing of your personal information.
- Withdrawing your consent for the processing of your personal information.